Monthly Current Affairs Compilation for UPSC Exam Preparation
Aspirants for the IAS Exam must cover one extremely crucial subject, Current Affairs, in a planned manner. This is extremely crucial in both the prelims and the mains. As a result, keeping a monthly compendium of current events is strongly advised.
It is critical to stay up with key news and events that have an impact on our social and political lives. While studying for the IAS Exam, one should not only be aware of the facts, but also be able to analyse, dissect, and assess the news from several perspectives.
With this in mind, LEGACY IAS has created yet another incredible tool that will make your IAS preparation easier and more efficient.
The UPSC Monthly Current Affairs Magazine is now available. We present all of the major news of the month, carefully sorted and analysed, in a free printable version in this section. Aspirants can keep themselves updated by downloading the monthly current affairs PDF for UPSC provided below.
The UPSC Current Affairs Magazine’s Highlights
- The UPSC test requires all significant news and viewpoints from newspapers. Politics, business, international relations, education, art and culture, disaster management, science and technology, geography, environment, health, and security are among the topics covered. Each piece of news is analysed and deconstructed in accordance with the IAS exam requirements.
- Magazines will be available in 2019
- More than 1000 sample UPSC prelims current affairs questions with answers
- You can get it in PDF format, which you can download.
- More than 200 pages of current events information are available for free.