The term ‘Legacy IAS Academy’or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1535, 39th Cross Rd, Kottapalya, 4th T Block East, Jayanagara 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041. The term ‘you’ refers to the user/viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Legacy IAS Academy’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authorities.
10. All information, content, and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio, contained in the website and the products and services are copyrighted property of Legacy IAS Academy. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Legacy IAS Academy. You understand that “Legacy IAS Academy” and “Legacy IAS” is registered trademark owned by Legacy IAS Academy. This trademark may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of Legacy IAS Academy. No information, content, or material from our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Legacy IAS Academy and nothing on this website shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Legacy IAS Academy, to the user. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Legacy IAS Academy retains full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
11. Your use of our products and services provided herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this website and/or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the website and/or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the website and/or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the website and/or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Legacy IAS Academy or any other person or entity as determined by Legacy IAS Academy.
12. Legacy IAS Academy or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and/or software, including loss of data, those results from the use of our products and services.
13. In no event will Legacy IAS Academy be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
(1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantages, loss of programs or information), or
(2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Legacy IAS Academy for the product and/or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and/or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
14. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering [and you cannot, under no circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed]. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
15. For the return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by Legacy IAS Academy. However, for the return of any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such canceled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
16. We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition / unopened as delivered by Legacy IAS Academy. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
17. All requests for the return of products have to be placed within 7 days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 7 days from the date of delivery.
18. The institute employs strict refund policies for its classroom and online programmes. It advises students to make a judicious decision before joining the course(s). The refund policy of classroom programme would be discussed in the fee structure released every year before the session begins. However students joining online programmes like Distance learning, Postal programme, and Test Series programmes can claim for a refund if the services promised during the period are not delivered. They shall contact the office for any such queries. The office would refund the appropriate amount online to the source account from where the payment was made. A student can cancel his course that has been joined online within three days of joining the course. Cancellation past 3 days will not be entertained and refunded, under any circumstances.
19. Legacy IAS Academy may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Legacy IAS Academy non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
20. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Legacy IAS Academy’s distributors, agents, representatives, and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers, and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and costs arising from your use of our product.