Yashi Dhariwal is an Author, Political Analyst and Educator for Civil Service aspirants.
Having worked as the Political officer at the Chinese Consulate, she has wide knowledge of Foreign Policy and International Diplomacy.
An avid debater in Presidency College and rank holder at Jadavpur University, Yashi has strong background in International Relations.
Over the years she has contributed in several UPSC institutes training aspirants and helping them achieve their goal of becoming a Civil Servant.
- Teaching Experience of 5 years
- Appeared in UPSC interview thrice
- Expert faculty for Polity, Governance, Environment and PSIR
- An Author at Oakbridge Publications
- Political Officer at The Chinese Consulate