Indian Navy and United Arab Emirates to conduct bilateral exercise ‘Zayed Talwar from 8th to 11 August 2023.
GS III: Security Challenges
Exercise Zayed Talwar
- The Indian Navy’s exercise Zayed Talwar features the involvement of two prominent ships: INS Visakhapatnam and INS Trikand.
- The exercise entails robust professional interactions between the visiting Indian ships and the UAE Naval Force.
- These interactions span diverse facets of maritime operations, facilitating knowledge exchange and expertise sharing.
- As part of the exercise, the Indian and UAE naval entities will engage in the exchange of best practices.
- The goal is to bolster cooperation and fortify the bond between the two naval forces.
- Exercise Zayed Talwar plays a pivotal role in elevating the maritime partnership between the Indian and UAE navies.
- It fosters a shared comprehension of security challenges within the region.