Current Affairs Quiz 23 March 2023
0 of 5 questions completed
Current Affairs Quiz 23 March 2023 for UPSC Prelims
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Question 1 of 5
Consider the following statements regarding the Standard Time Zones and choose not correct one?Correct
Ans;- b) Every country has only one Standard Meridian Time.Incorrect
Ans;- b) Every country has only one Standard Meridian Time.
- Question 2 of 5
The walls of the central small shrine are devoid of carving and are left plain as the temple faces the east and, every year, at the time of the equinoxes, the sun shines directly into this central shrine. The above description best describes which of the following temples?Correct
Ans;- c) Sun temple, ModheraIncorrect
Ans;- c) Sun temple, Modhera
- Question 3 of 5
Which of the following are correct with reference to the National Pension System (NPS)?
1. It is a contribution-based pension scheme.
2. It provides market-based returns to the beneficiaries.
3. It is limited to government employees.
Select the correct answer using the code given below.Correct
The efforts of the government are to widen the reach of the scheme beyond employees who are within the government fold.Incorrect
The efforts of the government are to widen the reach of the scheme beyond employees who are within the government fold.
- Question 4 of 5
With reference to the Adopt a Heritage Scheme, consider the following statements:
1. It has been launched by Ministry of Tourism in collaboration with the Archaeological Survey of India.
2. Under this both private and public sectors entities are invited to adopt the heritage sites.
3. Activities taken up by the entities would be counted as a Corporate Social Responsibility initiative.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?Correct
All the statements are correctIncorrect
All the statements are correct
- Question 5 of 5
The ‘Maha Pushkaram’ festival is related toCorrect