FOUNDATION COURSE FOR 2020-21
The Foundation Course is Legacy IAS Academy’s flagship programme which provides a comprehensive classroom platform to holistically foster aspirants through all three primary stages of the UPSC Civil Services Exam, viz., Preliminary exam, Mains exam, and the Interview. This programme includes every segment of the syllabus in its entirety including CSAT, Essay, and Optional Subject enabling the candidate to achieve the pinnacle of their potential.
To improve the foundation in the static subjects, the subject content will be taught from basics, progressively moving on to advanced concepts. To develop presentation techniques in answer writing and enable fluidity, clarity and consistency in answer writing intuitively, daily mains answer writing practice will be a part and parcel of the course. Individual attention will be paid and regular counseling and motivational sessions will be conducted by expert mentors in order to maintain your enthusiasm throughout the course duration.
The preparation for the Optional subject is constructed to facilitate a candidate to attain maximum marks, with/without prior background in the subject by using detailed-analytical deconstruction of the subject syllabus and its previous question papers.
- ~850 teaching hours.
- Teachers with expert domain knowledge (and at least 3 appearances in the Interview)
- Comprehensive coverage of both prelims and mains syllabus including Optional and CSAT.
- Systematic and well-framed subject sequence: at the topic-wise level.
- Focus on conceptual clarity and with the current.
- Daily Current Affairs notes prepared indigenously from The Hindu, Indian Express, Mint, PIB, Business-standard, AIR, RSTV, LSTV, Yojana, Kurukshetra, etc., updated on a daily basis on the website and hard copy given on weekly basis.
- Static subjects notes prepared from various sources can be availed in a compiled format. Certain subjects that require regular updates can be availed topic-wise.
- Daily answer writing practice.
- Topic-wise tests after their completion in the classroom.
- 24×7 availability of faculty for doubt clearance.
- Small batch size of 40 for improved individual attention.
- Newspaper analysis sessions.
- Essay writing sessions.
- Library facility for dedicated studies.
- Video recordings of classes to make up for missed classes.
- Additional sessions for examination support and motivation.