19 November 2021 Current Affairs Quiz
0 of 5 questions completed
19 November 2021 Current Affairs Quiz for UPSC Prelims
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Match the following rivers with their tributaries:
(A) Godavari (I) Tons
(B) Krishna (II) Pranahita
(C) Yamuna (III) Purna
(D) Tapi (IV) Mallaprabha
Select the correct code:Correct
The snow-covered Ghepan Lake is located in:Correct
Originating from the Sissu Village ( Lahaul region) of Himachal Pradesh, Ghepan Ghat is a hidden, neon-blue glacial lake unknown to even many locals guides.Incorrect
Consider the following statements regarding Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
1. It comes under Ministry of Culture.
2. Its activities include carrying out surveys of antiquarian remains, exploration and excavation of archaeological sites, conservation and maintenance of protected monuments etc.
Which of the above is/are correct?Correct
Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
Nodal: Ministry of Culture
• It administers more than 3650 ancient monuments, archaeological sites and remains of national importance.
• Its activities include carrying out surveys of antiquarian remains, exploration and excavation of archaeological sites, conservation and maintenance of protected monuments etc.
• It was founded in 1861 by Alexander Cunningham- the first Director-General of ASI. Alexander Cunningham is also known as the “Father of Indian Archaeology”.Incorrect
According to India’s National Policy on Biofuels, which of the following can be used as raw materials for the production of biofuels?
2. Damaged wheat grains
3. Groundnut seeds
4. Horse gram
5. Rotten potatoes
6. Sugar beet
Select the correct answer using the code given below:Correct
Consider the following statements regarding Pradhan Mantri YUVA (PM YUVA) Yojana
1. It is implemented by Ministry of Education.
2. It is a pilot scheme, for creating an enabling ecosystem through entrepreneurship education, training, advocacy and easy access to entrepreneurship network.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?Correct
It is implemented by Ministry of Skill Development and EntrepreneurshipIncorrect