Current Affairs Quiz 30 October 2023
0 of 5 questions completed
Current Affairs Quiz 30 October 2023 for UPSC Prelims
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Question 1 of 5
With reference to the cultivation of Kharif crops in India in the last five years, consider the following statements:
1. Area under rice cultivation is the highest.
2. Area under the cultivation of jowar is more than that of oilseeds.
3. Area of cotton cultivation is more than that of sugarcane.
4. Area under sugarcane cultivation has steadily decreased.
Which of the statements given above are correct?Correct
- Question 2 of 5
Atal Innovation Mission is set up under theCorrect
- Question 3 of 5
Consider the following heavy industries:
1. Fertilizer plants
2. Oil refineries
3. Steel plants
Green hydrogen is expected to play a significant role in decarbonizing how many of the above industries?Correct
- Question 4 of 5
Consider the following crops of India:
2. Green gram
3. Pigeon pea
Which of the above is/are used as pulse, fodder and green manure?Correct
- Question 5 of 5
With reference to green hydrogen, consider the following statements :
1. It can be used directly as a fuel for internal combustion.
2. It can be blended with natural gas and used as fuel for heat or power generation.
3. It can be used in the hydrogen fuel cell to run vehicles.
How many of the above statements are correct?Correct