Editorials/Opinions Analysis For UPSC 11 October 2022
- Five Ways to Get It Logistics Right
- The Indian online gaming market and proposed regulations
- India recently unveiled its National Logistics Policy (NLP), with the goal of streamlining shipping, lowering logistics costs, achieving “quick last-mile delivery,” and eliminating transportation-related challenges.
- It was first announced in Budget 2020 to ensure faster last-mile connectivity.
GS Paper 3: Infrastructure
A modern economy with a complex supply chain requires better logistics. India has one of the world’s least efficient logistics systems. How can India’s logistics be improved? Discuss. (250 Words)
Click Here To Read More: Five Ways to Get It Logistics Right
- A cross-ministerial task force recently proposed the establishment of a central regulatory body for online gaming.
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) established the task force to propose the contours of national-level legislation to regulate online gaming.
GS Paper 2 and 3: Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources. Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life
“Internet gaming has become more dangerous than drugs.” Do you concur? Examine the statement critically in light of the World Health Organization’s (WHO) announcement to include “gaming disorder” as a mental health condition. (250 words)
Click Here To Read More: The Indian Online Gaming Market and Proposed Regulations