Editorials/Opinions Analysis For UPSC 13 February 2023
- Examining the India-France Partnership’s Blue Initiative
- India Must Avoid Growing Into A Dystopia
Examining the India-France Partnership’s Blue Initiative
The 25th anniversary of India and France’s strategic partnership presents a significant opportunity for both countries to reflect on their relationships.
GS Paper-2: Bilateral, Regional and Global Groupings and Agreements involving India and affecting India’s interests; India- France Relation
With success, India and France have concluded their 25-year strategic partnership. List the areas where France and India cooperate. (250 Words)
Click Here To Read More: Examining the India-France Partnership’s Blue Initiative
India Must Avoid Growing Into A Dystopia
- The English-language media has almost universally praised the recently presented budget.
- The data showing a 50% increase in private investment plans in the first nine months of the year support those who believe the budget is pro-growth.
- Although India’s economy is expanding, it is important to consider other aspects of an economy when assessing it as well.
GS Paper-3: Indian Economy and issues relating to Planning, Mobilization of Resources, Growth, Development and Employment
What actions can be taken, especially in light of the country’s persistent poverty, to balance India’s pursuit of economic growth with the need to create employment and address ecological insecurity? (150 Words)
Click Here To Read More: India Must Avoid Growing Into A Dystopia