Editorials/Opinions Analysis For UPSC 13 September 2022
- Make in India: backside Loop hole
- Indian Dairy Sector: Production by Masses
- The scope and viability of the Production Linked Incentive scheme are discussed in this article (PLI).
- The government has set aside Rs 1.97 lakh crore for PLI schemes in various sectors in Budget 2022-23, with an additional allocation of Rs 19,500 crore for PLI for solar PV modules.
GS Paper 2: Growth & Development, Government Policies & Interventions
Make in India, which aimed to establish India as a global manufacturing hub, has failed. Analyse. (150 Words)
Click Here To Read More: Make in India: Backside Loop Hole
- The dairy sector in India is distinguished by production by masses rather than mass production, as it employs more than 8 crore families in the country.
- PM Modi made this statement recently at the International Dairy Federation World Dairy Summit 2022 in Greater Noida.
- He also stated that the central government is working hard to control the spread of lumpy skin disease in collaboration with various state governments (LSD).
GS Paper – 3: Economics of Animal-Rearing, Agricultural Marketing
The dairy sector in India has emerged as a lifeline for the rural economy over the last few decades. It has, however, become one of the most vulnerable sectors of the rural economy. Discuss. (250 Words)
Click Here To Read More: Indian Dairy Sector: Production by Masses