Editorials/Opinions Analysis For UPSC 31 October 2022
- InvITs function and generate returns
- UN counter-terror meet
The recent bond offering from the National Highway Infrastructure Trust (NHIT) has sparked a lot of interest in Infrastructure Investment Trusts, or InvITs.
GS Paper 3: Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways etc.
Infrastructure is the foundation of the Indian economy. Discuss the government’s recent Budget measures to boost infrastructure development. (250 words)
Click Here To Read More: InvITs Function and Generate Returns
- The UN Security Council Counter-Terrorism Committee (CTC) meeting ended with the adoption of the Delhi Declaration.
- India hosted the meeting this year. This was the first UNSC-CTC meeting in India since its inception in 2001.
- The meeting began with a wreath-laying ceremony at the Taj Hotel in Mumbai’s 26/11 Memorial.
- The second day of the meeting was held in New Delhi.
GS Paper 3: Organized Crime & Terrorism
Terrorism poses a serious threat to national security. What solutions do you have to this growing threat? What are the most common sources of terrorist financing? (150 Words)
Click Here To Read More: UN Counter-Terror Meet