The North East Venture Fund (NEVF) was formally launched in 2017 with joint efforts from Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) and North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd (NEDF) to encourage entrepreneurs and Start-ups and to empower entrepreneurs from the North Eastern Region (NER).
- It is a close ended fund with capital commitment of Rs 100 crore.
- The investment is ranging between Rs.25 lakh and Rs.10.00 crore per venture, which is long term in nature with investment horizon of 4-5 years.
- The NEVF team has vigorously been participating in various events, seminars, conclaves etc across NER, and interacted with start-ups both on one to one and group basis to promote the fund.
- The team members have also interacted with various venture funds, incubators in the venture capital eco- system.
- It takes enquiries/applications across sectors like Agri-Allied, Healthcare, Biotechnology, Education, Food Processing, Tourism, Logistics, Parking, Aggregation of Services, Entertainment etc,