- G20 Education Ministers’ Meeting in Bali
- “CAPF eAWAS” web portal launched
Focus: GS-II: International Relations (Important International Groupings and Agreements, Foreign Policies affecting India’s Interests)
Why in news?
Union Education and Skill Development Minister Shri Dharmendra Pradhan addresses the G20 Education Ministers’ Meeting in Bali today.
He as a troika co-chair delivered the opening remarks at the G-20 Education Ministers’ Meeting
Theme: ‘Recovery, Re-imagine and Rebuild Stronger.’
Significance: India emphasised about the importance of sharing mutual experiences & working together to create a new world in which education remains the nodal point for addressing common challenges.
Click Here To Read More: G20 Education Ministers’ Meeting in Bali
Focus: GS III- Defence
Why in news?
Union Home and Cooperation Minister, Shri Amit Shah launched the “CAPF e-AWAS” web portal in New Delhi today.
- The Union Home Minister said a system had been created in the CAPFs under which only personnel of the Forcefor which houses had been constructed could be allotted these houses.
- This had left many thousands of houses vacant.
- This has now been changed through the e-Awas portal and houses lying vacant will also be available for personnel of other CAPFs.
Click Here To Read More: “CAPF eAWAS” Web Portal Launched