Editorials/Opinions Analysis For UPSC 07 September 2022
- Must work together to fight forces that want to break ties
- PM-SHRI Yojna
- Bangladesh’s Prime Minister, Sheikh Hasina, will pay a State Visit to India from September 5 to 8, 2022.
- During her visit, she met with Prime Minister Narendra Modi on a bilateral basis.
- Bangladesh’s visiting Prime Minister met with India’s Prime Minister, during which the two sides signed seven agreements.
- These treaties address railways, science and technology, space cooperation, media, and water sharing.
GS Paper 2: India and its neighborhood- relations.
India has civilizational, cultural, social, and economic ties with Bangladesh. Discuss the current areas of collaboration as well as the associated concerns. Also, where should the future focus be? (250 words)
Click Here To Read More: Must Work Together To Fight Forces That Want To Break Ties
On the occasion of Teacher’s Day, Prime Minister Modi announced a new scheme, the PM-SHRI Yojana, to develop 14,500 schools as model schools. The schools will have modern infrastructure such as labs, smart classrooms, libraries, and sports facilities.
GS Paper – 2: Government Policies & Interventions, Education, Skill Development
he National Education Policy 2020 is in line with the Fourth Sustainable Development Goal (2030). It intends to restructure and reorient India’s education system. Examine the statement critically. (250 Words)
Click Here To Read More: PM-SHRI Yojana