Ilmenite and rutile, abundantly available in certain coastal tracts of India, are rich sources of which one of the following?
- Ilmenite and rutile are abundantly available in certain coastal tracts of India.
- They are rich sources of titanium.
- Titanium is a strong and lightweight metal.
- It is widely used in industries such as aerospace, automotive, and chemicals.
- Ilmenite and rutile are primary sources of titanium dioxide.
- Titanium dioxide is used in the production of pigments, coatings, and other applications.