In which one of the following regions was Dhanyakataka, which flourished as a prominent Buddhist centre under the Mahasanghikas, located?
- Dhanyakataka was located in the region of Andhra.
- It flourished as a prominent Buddhist center.
- The Mahasanghikas, a major early Buddhist school, were associated with Dhanyakataka.
- The Mahasanghikas were known for their liberal views and were one of the earliest Buddhist sects.
- Dhanyakataka played a significant role in the spread of Buddhism in the Andhra region.
- It served as a hub for Buddhist teachings, monastic activities, and the preservation of Buddhist scriptures.
- Dhanyakataka was an important center for Buddhist scholarship.
- It attracted scholars from various parts of India and beyond.