Recently, the union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Science & Technology, MoS Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions launched the Intelligent Grievance Monitoring System (IGMS) 2.0
GS II: Polity and Governance
Dimensions of the Article:
- Intelligent Grievance Monitoring System (IGMS) 2.0
- CPGRAMS (Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System)
Intelligent Grievance Monitoring System (IGMS) 2.0
- IGMS 2.0 is a public grievance portal and Automated Analysis in Tree Dashboard portal implemented by IIT Kanpur for the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG). Here are the key details:
- IGMS 2.0 serves as a Dashboard providing instant tabular analysis of grievances filed and disposed of.
- It offers state-wise and district-wise data on grievances filed and ministry-wise data.
- The system helps officials identify the root cause of grievances.
- It supports the DARPG in creating draft letters for selected schemes or ministries, expediting the grievance redressal process by the concerned ministry or department.
- IGMS 2.0 is equipped with Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities.
CPGRAMS (Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System):
- CPGRAMS is an online platform available to citizens 24×7 for lodging grievances related to service delivery with public authorities.
- It acts as a single portal connected to all Ministries/Departments of the Government of India and States.
- Each Ministry and State has role-based access to the system.
- Citizens can access CPGRAMS through a standalone mobile application downloadable from the Google Play store and through a mobile application integrated with UMANG.
- The system provides a unique registration ID to track the status of filed grievances.