With reference to India’s projects on connectivity, consider the following statements:
1. East-West Corridor under Golden Quadrilateral Project connects Dibrugarh and Surat.
2. Trilateral Highway connects Moreh in Manipur and Chiang Mai in Thailand via Myanmar.
3. Bangladesh-China-India-Myanmar Economic Corridor connects Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh with Kunming in China.
How many of the above statements are correct?
(a) Only one
(b) Only two
(c) All three
The answer is (d) None.
- The East-West Corridor under Golden Quadrilateral Project connects Silchar in Assam and Porbandar in Gujarat.
- The Trilateral Highway connects Moreh in Manipur and Mae Sot in Thailand via Myanmar.(Not Chiang-Mai)
- The Bangladesh-China-India-Myanmar Economic Corridor connects Kolkata in West Bengal with Kunming in China. (Not Varanasi)