Editorials/Opinions Analysis For UPSC 23 February 2023
- Budget needs to boost green growth
- More Animals -Less Forest Coverage
Budget Needs To Boost Green Growth
The inclusion of green growth as one of the seven core economic priorities, which coincides with India’s G20 presidency, demonstrates India’s dedication to a sustainable future.
GS Paper-3: Inclusive growth and issues arising from it,Government Budgeting
How does green growth work? How does the Indian government ensure green growth? (250 words)
Click Here To Read More: Budget Needs To Boost Green Growth
More Animals -Less Forest Coverage
- The state of Karnataka has been dealing with an increase in man-animal conflicts, which have raised concerns about the state’s handling of wildlife and forest conservation issues.
- Earlier this month, tiger attacks on the border of the Nagarahole National Park near Kutta in the Kodagu district claimed the lives of a 70-year-old man from the Jenu Kuruba community and his 12-year-old grandson.
- Over the course of a few months, human-leopard conflicts in south Karnataka resulted in the deaths of four people.
GS Paper-3: Biodiversity protection and related laws; Man-Animal Conflict; Animal Welfare
What are the main causes and effects of the increasing conflicts between humans and animals? Include some progressive solutions to these problems in your proposal as well. (250 Words)
Click Here To Read More: More Animals -Less Forest Coverage