- Mission Shakti scheme
- Platform of Platforms (POP)
Focus: GS II- Welfare schemes
Why in News?
Recently, the Ministry of Women and Child Development has issued detailed guidelines for the ‘Mission Shakti’ scheme.
About Mission Shakti
- Over the course of the 15th Finance Commission, from 2021–2022 to 2025–2026, “Mission Shakti” was introduced.
- As an umbrella programme for the implementation of women’s protection, security, and empowerment, Mission Shakti is an integrated initiative for women’s empowerment.
Click Here To Read More: Mission Shakti Scheme
Focus: GS II- Government policies and Interventions
Why in News?
Recently, the Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare launched the Platform of Platforms (PoP) under the National Agriculture Market (e-NAM) on the side-lines of the State Agriculture and Horticulture Ministers’ Conference in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
About Platform of Platforms (PoP):
- e-NAM integrates the platform of Service Providers as “Platform of Platforms” which includes:
- Composite Service Providers (Service Providers who provide holistic services for trading of agricultural produce including quality analysis, trading, payment systems and logistics)
- Logistics Service Provider, Quality Assurance Service Provider, Cleaning, Grading, Sorting & Packaging Service Provider, Warehousing Facility Service Provider, Agricultural Input Service Provider, Technology Enabled Finance & Insurance Service Provider
- Information Dissemination Portal (Advisory Services, crop forecasting, weather updates, capacity building for farmers etc.)
- Other platforms (e-commerce, international agri-business platforms, barter, private market platforms etc.).
Click Here To Read More: Platform of Platforms (POP)