- Ayushman Bharat Health Account
- 7th BRICS Culture Ministers Meeting
Focus: GS II- Government policies and Interventions
Why in News?
The National Health Authority (NHA) under its flagship scheme of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) announced the launch of a revamped Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) mobile application.
About Ayushman Bharat Health Account:
- The ABHA app will be instrumental in helping citizens to create their longitudinal health records.
- The patients can access their health records with the help of their ABHA address in seconds which will empower them in many ways.
- It will enable them to save their health history on a single platform and access or share their health records anytime and anywhere without a worry of losing them.
- This digitization of data exchange will ensure better clinical decision making and continuum of care.
Click Here To Read More: Ayushman Bharat Health Account
Focus: GS II- International Relations
Why in News?
Minister of State for Culture and External Affairs participated in the 7th BRICS Culture Ministers’ Meeting hosted by the People’s Republic of China through video conference with participation from all BRICS Member Nations.
Highlights of the Meeting:
- India with its diverse cultural expression ensures to provide a platform to the BRICS countries to familiarize cultural values through exchange programmes/activities in the field of music, theatre, puppetry, various tribal art forms and dance forms especially classical and folk.
- The crucial role of digital technologies in overcoming the challenges posed by Covid-19 pandemic restricting physical movements during last two and half year and the importance of virtual channels in getting life going on all fronts, including culture.
Click Here To Read More 7th BRICS Culture Ministers Meeting