An essay is a piece of writing, outlining the writer’s perspective. Writing an essay is an arduous task unless you have an excellent command on structuring and presenting the content according to the demand of the topic. Legacy IAS provides you the best Essay guidance to maximize your score for UPSC CSE Main, eventually getting a place in UPSC ranklist.
This list is not exhaustive.
- Role of Media
- Covid 19: Reset everything from habit to health infrastructure
- Social harmony, not social distancing
- 2020: The year of hopes and challenges
- WHO: Role and responsibility during pandemic
- The dangers of misinformation
- Universal Health coverage
- India Needs ‘Harmony in Diversity’, Not Unity in Diversity.”
- “Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.”
- Indian Agriculture: Victim of populist policies
- Democracy and development: Both need to survive
- $5 Trillion Economy: Challenges and opportunities
- Can E-learning replace the classroom?
- India and the global world order
- The debate over nationalism
- Artificial intelligence: Getting smarter than human intelligence and the risks associated
- Digital India
- The indifference of administration towards slums
- Reforms of UN
- New Education Policy 2020: A step in right direction?
All the Best!