- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
- National Data & Analytics Platform (NDAP)
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
Focus: GS II- Health
Why in News?
The National Health Authority (NHA) organized an exclusive convention for technology partners of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) at New Delhi.
About Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission:
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission will help connect digital health solutions across the country.
- All Indians will get a digital health ID under this scheme.
- Every citizen’s health record will now be digitally secure.
- The health ID will be used as health account.
- Personal health records can be linked to this account and viewed with the help of a mobile application.
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission will provide reliable data, leading to better treatment and savings for patients too.
- The National Health Authority (NHA) will be the implementing agency of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM).
Click Here To Read More: Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
National Data & Analytics Platform (NDAP)
Focus: GS II- e-Governance
Why in News?
NITI Aayog has launched the NDAP for open public use.
What is NDAP?
- The platform aims to democratize access to public government data by making data accessible, interoperable, interactive, and available on a user-friendly platform.
- It hosts foundational datasets from various government agencies, presents them coherently, and provides tools for analytics and visualization.
- NDAP follows a use-case-based approach to ensure that the datasets hosted on the platform are tailored to the needs of data users from government, academia, journalism, civil society, and the private sector.
- All datasets are standardized to a common schema, which makes it easy to merge datasets and do cross-sectoral analysis.
Types of datasets available
- Internal & External Affairs
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Animal Husbandry
- Socio-Economic development
- Power & Natural Resources
- Human Resources Development
- Science and Technology
- Consumer Affairs
- Culture and Tourism